How do I care for my clay jewelry?
- Even though it's in a hardened state, be careful not to drop your earrings to prevent damage
- Use a washcloth to and mild soap to gently clean your earrings when needed
- Clay looking a little dry? No worries a little oil will keep them moisturized
How do I care for my gold jewelry?
Our gold jewerly pieces our sourced with everyday wear in mind. Each piece has a hypoallergenic base: sterling silver, or titanium. Since these pieces aren't solid gold, there is a little extra care that is needed.
- While most pieces have a waterproof coating and are tarnish resistant, be careful not to use harsh chemicals while wearing your pieces (keep an eye out for ingredients in your haircare and skincare that may cause damage to your jewerly)
- Store in a box or jewelry bag or in a clean, dry place when your piece is not being worn
- For best results, remove before excercising, washing your hands, or showering
- Apply chemicals and cosmetics before putting on your jewerly
- Treat your pearls with love by avoiding uneccesary chemicals in your skincare and cosmetics
- To clean, buff gently with a dry cloth
How long will it take for me to get my order?
Each order has a processing time of 2-3 Business Days. After that, you will recieve your order based on your shipping selection. Please keep in mind that lately shipping has been delayed. We will do our best to get your package to you in a timely manner.
What is your return policy?
Have an issue with your order? We have a 10 business day return policy for necklaces and rings only. All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included, if any)